2.15.2012

Trend Board 5 - Wedding Bells are Ringing

Trend Board 5: Wedding Bells are Ringing

For this assignment, our subject was a wedding. I decided to style myself for a friend’s wedding this spring. Since the wedding colors are pink and beige, I chose a dress that was the opposite color - blue. The lace adds softness, while the sort cut and boat neckline keep it young and flirty (perfect for snagging the best man!) Jewelry is minimal with a glass pear Miu Miu necklace with diamond encrusted bow, and some pearl stud earrings. Since it is an outdoor wedding, I decided to play it safe with some wedges in a nude color to help lengthen my legs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Issa london dress
$1,175 - net-a-porter.com

Open toe wedge
£30 - bankfashion.co.uk

Open toe wedge
£30 - bankfashion.co.uk

Miu Miu white pearl necklace
$695 - net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment