2.01.2012

Trend Board 3- Keep Dreamin': Business Chic

Keep Dreamin
 
It is hard to say what my dream job is, because I really think I could be happy with a number of positions in the Fashion Merchandising industry. I know it would be with a company that allows me to show a little creativity with my outfits while keeping it "office appropriate".

I wanted to keep my outfit professional with an Alexander McQueen 2-button blazer and white silk blouse from The Row. To add a little sparkle, I paired the business tops with an embellished gray skirt at an appropriate length. Keeping my jewelry simple with a pendant necklace and diamond ring, I then added a pop of color with the beautiful blue pumps. The Coach Leather satchel completes my interview outfit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Row silk blouse
£345 - brownsfashion.com

McQ by Alexander McQueen blazer
£220 - farfetch.com

Sequin skirt
$132 - reissonline.com

Chinese Laundry high heels
$85 - heels.com

Coach handbag
bonanza.com
Morris David diamond ring
$1,023 - maxandchloe.com

Heart necklace
$100 - maxandchloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment